01 February 2010

The Twilight Zone


"There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone."

As per a conversation Jake and I had a while back on the Tower of Terror ride at MGM I have wanted to see what the whole twilight zone is for myself...and finally that is becoming a reality. With access to old episodes online I have officially entered...(cue creepy music)...the twilight zone.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I have only seen one episode and it has stuck with me forever. It was about this girl that was "hideous" so she got plastic surgery to look like all of "them" but then the surgery didnt work and it took like 20 minutes to unveil her face from the bandages and then it was like audrey hepburn or something, but you never saw the dr, or the nurses faces till the last 2 minutes. --- CUE TWILIGHT MUSIC

The Hardman Family said...

I'm lost!

tamikate said...

I just love you! We do need to get together-- I should have gotten your number last time.... I called Jake the other night to try and reach you but he did not answer :(