16 July 2011

sprinkling system

When I think of summer, I think of sprinklers.  I have a lot of good memories that involve sprinklers. When I was little kid my friends and I made up creative games to avoid the water, or be the quickest to get through it, or stand in the stream of water the longest. I used to think it was magic water sprouting from the ground. As I grew older and hung out with the neighborhood gang, I always had an encounter with the sprinklers late at night as I tried to run home. I knew the exact timing and route I had to take from our back gate to the door as to avoid getting wet.
This summer however, the term "sprinkler" has taken on a new meaning...
As you can see, I've learned that sprinklers are not magic, but instead a lot of hard work.
 So in celebration of sprinklers everywhere, I hope you all find a sprinkler to run through on this hot July weekend!

No comments: