14 August 2011

3 cheers for us

 Prince Albert said to Queen Victoria: "You're the only wife I've got or ever will have. You are my whole existence, and I will love you until my very last breath."


 
Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary.
The past three years married to this man have honestly been the best years of my life.
I love this man more and more everyday....
it's almost scary to even think we were "in love" when we got married, because compared to what we have now-that was just silly talk.

7 comments:

Melissa and Trevor said...

You guys are so great! Happy anniversary!

bdub said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben, Paige & William said...

so pretty! Congrats on year #3 :)

Kayla said...

beautiful pictures! you guys are such a cute couple! HAPPY 3 Years!!! :)

Amanda and Chase England said...

Congratulations! Three years sure has gone by fast, hasn't it? We're about to celebrate our 3rd anniversary, and I wonder where the time went? It guess it flies when you're having fun:)

the andersons said...

Congrats! Very sweet post. Those pictures are stunning!

Brigham and Lauren Heaps said...

you can never ever give me a hard time about never blogging.